***Please be aware that there is currently extensive building works taking place in the area immediately to the front of Towner’s entrance, as part of the Devonshire Quarter development work, which may affect accessibility on some days, particularly for wheelchair users. We have asked the contractors to ensure that accessibility is properly considered. In addition, we also expect these works to be noisy. As the level of disruption will change on a daily basis, please do feel free to contact us on 01323 434670 for up to date information before your visit.***
At Towner Art Gallery we’re committed to being accessible to all, thereby making your visit as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
- a large, easily accessible lift to all floors
- a large, accessible unisex toilet on our second floor
- a manual wheelchair for visitors with mobility difficulties (contact us to book in advance)
- an induction loop system at the welcome desk
- magnifying glasses available at the welcome desk
- large print information available at the welcome desk
Guide, hearing and assistance dogs are welcome at Towner Art Gallery – feel free to ask at the welcome desk for a water bowl.
If you have particular needs in the event of an emergency evacuation, please inform the welcome desk on arrival.