Leave a Legacy
A gift in your will can make a real difference to Towner’s future
A gift in your will to your loved ones, the causes you care about or places that have inspired you is a wonderful expression of what is most important to you. And you can be in no doubt of the impact of your generosity on your beneficiaries.
By leaving a legacy gift to Towner, you will be making a significant difference to the gallery’s future, enabling it to plan ahead with certainty and confidence. Your contribution will live on for generations, ensuring that Towner can continue to engage, inform and inspire people of all ages and backgrounds through its Collection, its exhibitions and learning activities.
Every gift, no matter the size, can make a real difference to Towner’s future. Unrestricted gifts are the most helpful as they give us the flexibility to use your gift where it is most needed at the time. However, you can choose specific areas which resonate with you. The list below gives you an idea of how your gift can help.
- £500 would buy art materials for the Learning Programme’s creative activities for one year
- £1,000 would enable the cleaning, reframing and glazing of a painting for a major exhibition
- £5,000 would support a programme of holiday activities for children and young people
- £10,000 would help provide a creative programme using the arts to support children and adults with mental health conditions
- £15,000 would enable us to commission an artist to create a new piece of work for the collection
- £25,000 would help fund the acquisition of an artwork for the collection.
Once you have provided for your family and loved ones, any gifts you make to charity are free of Inheritance Tax. If you would like to remember the gallery in your will, which is a registered charity, you can discuss your intentions in complete confidence with Clare Dobson on 01323 434663 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org