An all-ages Latin DJ party, ghost stories, arts & craft workshops, talks and films exploring photography, cinema and the uncanny across 2 floors at Towner. With a nod to Dia de los Muertos and Halloween, the night will also bring to life ghost worlds through arts & craft, face painting and decor.
- Latin DJ set from Portuguese DJ AndreiA
- Day of the Dead facepainting
- Arts & craft workshop for all ages, creating sugar skulls & marigold flowers with Linda White from Viva Mexico! and Latin Voices Live! (£2 donation per skull)
- Spooky storytelling in a candle-lit room from Indian author Umi Sinha, Lewes writer Tara Gould & others, plus tall tales from Orbific
- A specially decorated Mexican ofrenda (altar) to honour the dead, in special memory of legendary Colombian author Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- And much much more!
Ticket includes entry to our exhibitions (until 9pm), pay bar serving food and drink and free party. All ages welcome!
£6/£5 conc./£4 members + children free