Towner aims to be accessible to all. We are committed to making your visit as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
- Our lift to the first and second floors is large and easily accessible.
- A manual wheelchair can be provided for visitors with mobility difficulties. Contact Towner to book in advance.
- There is one unisex toilet which is accessible to wheelchair users on our second floor.
- Guide, hearing and assistance dogs are welcome at Towner. A water bowl is available by asking at the welcome desk.
- The welcome desk has an induction loop system
- Magnifying glasses are available from the welcome desk.
- Large print information is available from the welcome desk.
If you have particular needs in the event of an emergency evacuation, please inform the welcome desk on arrival.
Sound Pen audio guides
Sound Pen audio guides can be requested at our welcome desk for blind and partially sighted visitors – you can listen to the recordings currently available on the guide.