Blue Monkey Network
Blue Monkey Network is an artist network run by artists for artists, in partnership with Towner Art Gallery. The Network aims to provide opportunities for professional and creative development for East Sussex artists and help make the local arts community strong and vibrant, sustainable and productive.
The Network runs regular monthly events aimed at promoting the exchange of ideas, information, skills and knowledge between artists, curators and arts organisers.
As well as networking, the network offers:
- presentations and talks by members
- visits to events, galleries and artists’ projects
- special bespoke projects such as our recent “Shared Space” artists’ residency at Eastbourne College (visit the Shared Space blog at http://wp.me/4MEsO )
Joining Blue Monkey Network
Blue Monkey Network is a membership organisation run by artists from Blue Monkey Studios in Eastbourne and volunteer helpers. The network is open to all artists. Membership of the network costs £30 per year, and includes free entry to most network events, plus regular news of selected exhibition and artists’ development opportunities. We hope that you will join us.
- To join Blue Monkey Network, please complete and return the application form below:
- To register on the mailing list to receive Blue Monkey Network news updates, please email email@example.com or phone 07713 287365.
- You can also join the Bluemonkeynet Facebook group or follow the network on Twitter.
Blue Monkey Network is a not for profit organisation, funded by membership subscriptions.