- Visitor information
- Our story
- Venue hire
- Artist opportunities
Towner is accessible to all. We are committed to making your visit as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
- There is a lift to all floors
- A manual wheelchair can be provided for visitors with mobility difficulties.
Contact Towner to book in advance.
- There is one unisex toilet which is accessible to wheelchair users on level two.
- Guide, hearing and assistance dogs are welcome at Towner. A water bowl is
available at the welcome desk.
- The welcome desk has an induction loop system
- A number of gallery staff are trained to use basic sign language. Please ask
at the welcome desk for assistance.
- Magnifying glasses are available from the welcome desk.
- Large print information is available from the welcome desk.
- An audio recording of exhibition display labels and current literature is available from the welcome desk.
If you have particular needs in the event of an emergency evacuation, please inform the welcome desk on arrival.