- Visitor information
- Our story
- Venue hire
- Artist opportunities
- Job opportunities
Towner is accessible to all. We are committed to making your visit as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
- Our lift to the first and second floors is large and easily accessible.
- A manual wheelchair can be provided for visitors with mobility difficulties.
Contact Towner to book in advance.
- There is one unisex toilet which is accessible to wheelchair users on level two.
- Guide, hearing and assistance dogs are welcome at Towner. A water bowl is
available at the welcome desk.
- The welcome desk has an induction loop system
- A number of gallery staff are trained to use basic sign language. Please ask
at the welcome desk for assistance.
- Magnifying glasses are available from the welcome desk.
- Large print information is available from the welcome desk.
If you have particular needs in the event of an emergency evacuation, please inform the welcome desk on arrival.